Stock markets are again testing the nerve of investors.
These days there is a greater emphasis on wealth protection and for the retired, ensuring portfolios can continue paying a reasonable income throughout life.
An educational session offered by investment adviser Robert Wolfe will include:
• Common sense actions that will provide peace of mind;
• Structuring an income portfolio to allow for market downturns;
• Highlight common pitfalls that can cost you dearly;
• Lessons to be learned from recent history;
• Current market and outlook.
Wolfe, who has over 30 years of experience in the industry (the majority in London, England) takes pride in offering educational sessions designed to empower you to make more informed decisions.
This session happens Sept. 29 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Filberg Centre at 411 Anderton Ave. in Courtenay.
The registration charge is $10. Bring a friend at no extra cost.
Pre-register by calling Courtenay Recreation at 250-338-1000 or 250-338-5371.
— Courtenay Recreation