Frustrated by health issues? Limited by funds? Confused about which health modality will best suit your needs?
The Anam Cara Health Collaboration provides a solution. This group of local health practitioners is offering the third Free Community Health Day on April 27 for Comox Valley residents who want to explore healthcare options.
The Anam Cara Health Collaboration provides an integrative, holistic and collaborative approach to wellness. Anam Cara is Celtic for Soul Friend; members of the Collaboration seek to nurture their clients’ well-being from a place of resonance and compassion. Other mandates of the Collaboration are to support cooperation among local practitioners and inform Comox Valley residents about the wealth of healthcare options available here.
The April 27 Free Community Health Day takes place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Heart Gate at 1942 Bates Rd. in Courtenay. Seven local practitioners will offer half-hour sessions to introduce themselves and their modalities.
Three sessions by most practitioners will be offered both in the morning and afternoon. Each session will be followed by a 30-minute break for participants to mingle and meet practitioners. Guests are also welcome to walk the Heart Gate Labyrinth between sessions.
All sessions require pre-registration. Contact Christina via www.relaxandfeelradiant.com or call 250-890-9008 between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. from Tuesdays to Saturdays. Drop-ins are also welcome as there will be several opportunities throughout the day to meet practitioners.
Seven participating practitioners for the April 27 EduDay are:
• Christina Nienaber-Roberts, BSc (Hons), MSc, NHPCA, sharing an intuitive synergy of various energy medicine practices.
• Claudia Tressel, (morning only) PSYCH-K facilitator, HoloEnergetic, ShadowEnergetics and Reiki practitioner.
• Fiona Black, BSc (Hons), CBP, founder of Flourish Bodytalk, using a combination of energy medicine and intuitive healing.
• Linda Irving (afternoon only) is a practitioner of Reiki and Quantum Touch (method of hands on healing).
• Sean Murphy, RMT, practicing Swedish Massage, with a focus on myofascial work and Muscle Energy Technique. He also offers massage designed specifically for seniors.
• Sharon McCann, registered clinical counselling hypnotherapist, offers an experience of hypnosis — a powerful tool to deeply relax and restore the body/mind as well as alter habits and beliefs that no longer support your well-being.
• Victoria Evelyn, a psychic who is known for delivering guided messages with compassion and understanding.
Donations will be gratefully received on behalf of the Comox Valley Transition Society. For more information, phone Christina at 250-890-9008 between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. from Tuesdays to Saturdays.
— Anam Cara Health Collaboration