The Comox Valley Monarchs Lions Club is putting a call-out to service-minded residents of the community.
If you are interested in service activities such as:
• Supporting affordable housing for families and or seniors;
• Connecting with children in elementary schools for eyesight tests and learning about Canada;
• Fundraising projects to provide funds that will support various activities in our community, not least of which is the sale of reflective signs to assist in locating emergencies;
• Assisting the cancer society with its annual daffodil campaign;
• Assisting the Salvation Army with its Christmas bell ringing campaign, and more;
The C V Monarch Lions Club needs you: Our Motto is “We Serve”
We are one of over 45,000 clubs with in excess of 1.4 million members in over 200 countries. Our club membership is made up of service-minded men and women who live in the Comox Valley with a dedicated desire to see a better tomorrow for our citizens, at home and abroad.
If you would like to join an active group looking for new ideas, we may be what you are looking for!
Contact: Tom at 250-465-8113 or Sherwin at 250-650-1970.