A Crown Isle home is one of the grand prize options in the 2021 Dream Lottery, which supports the BC Children’s Hospital.
But the home itself, a 1,985 sq. ft. rancher at 2353 Crown Isle Drive, is only part of the $2.6 million package.
Dream Prize Choice #7 also includes:
• Over $50,000 Design Therapy Furniture Package
• A 2021 Toyota Tundra Platinum
• A 2021 Arctic Fox Travel Trailer
• A 2021 Duckworth 20 Navigator Sport HT
• A 10-year annual couples membership at Crown Isle Golf Course
And if that’s not enough, there’s also $1 million in cash.
The Crown Isle home is one of eight Dream Prize packages. Other home packages are located in Victoria, Vancouver, South Surrey, Penticton and Kelowna.
Dream Prize Choice #8 is $2.3 million in tax-free cash.
For more details on all the prizes, and to buy tickets, visit bcchildren.com
Tickets can also be purchased by phone at 604-536-2491 or in-person at London Drugs.
Ticket sales for the 2021 Dream Lottery run until Oct. 14, and there are 3,163 prizes worth over a total of $4 million.