The Simon’s Cycles YANA Ride is a fun, challenging and unique bicycle ride through the beautiful Comox Valley.
Whatever your ability we have a ride you’ll enjoy. Routes include a 25km, 50km or 100km ride.
There will also be a 6km family loop that allows riders of all ages to cycle together regardless of ability.
For little ones not yet using pedals we will be hosting a special run bike race.
Whatever you choose, we hope you’ll bring your family and friends and come out to have some fun.
All proceeds from this event will benefit You Are Not Alone (YANA).
For more information or to register visit: www.yanacomoxvalley.com
Location: Marina Park, Comox
Date: 9 am, Sunday 20 August, 2017
* Routes of varying distances taking in the stunning scenery of the Comox Valley
* Post-ride lunch
* Draw prizes
* Air Canada Foundation Fundraising Challenge
* Fueling stations
* Congratulatory medal for all participants
* Discounts at Simon’s Cycles for all participants
* Pre-event activities including a basic bike mechanics workshop, bike security registration session and a group training ride
* Support on all routes