Although the snow may be absent, hundreds, if not thousands of lights in the Comox Valley are sure to brighten the Christmas season.
Homes around the Valley are sparkling with festive colours and decorations, and to start a new holiday tradition, or continue a long-standing one, jump in a sleigh (OK, car) and take a drive around town.
The Record has complied a list of some houses to drive by, perhaps with a hot chocolate in hand and elves piled into the backseat. To add more festive displays to the list, e-mail the street address to: email@example.com.
If there are additional places to stop by, an updated list will be published in the Record next week.
• 47-1970 Fitzgerald Ave., Courtenay;
• 5581 Horne Rd., Union Bay;
• 1612 Sussex Dr., off Crown Isle Drive, Courtenay;
• 3015 Royston Rd., Cumberland;
• 1467 Sonora Pl., off Cortez Crescent, Comox;
• 909 Highwood Dr., Comox;
• 10th St. East, off Back Road, Courtenay.