With the beautiful white stuff falling from the sky and the athletes anxiously awaiting the arrival of Santa and the chance to start off the season right, the Mount Washington Ski Club programs are ready for another great season.
Whether you are a new young skier and are looking for an organized program to learn the basics in a small group, family club like setting taught by certified CSIA/CSCF coaches, or a more seasoned skier who is looking for a group to shred it up on the mountain we have something for every ages and skill level.
Our U12 All Mountain Program is meant to give skiers the proper FUNdamentals to be amazing all mountain skiers. Our programs range in age from 4-11, All Mountain Program, U12, U14 and U16 race programs all the way up to our FIS race team.
Already this season our race programs are well underway with dryland training and an eitht- day camp at Apex Mountain Resort in November. The Mount Washington Ski Club has a long history on the mountain and is known for supporting Allison Forsythe, national ski team champion and Olympian and Matt Leduc, Canadian national skier X-Team member in their early years of racing.
Already on our club calendar for December and January, we have a mountain and club open race planned, a club social for all families on Jan. 4 and another fun event planned for Jan. 24.
Benefits of membership include:
• A minimum of 15 days of professional coaching (1 day/week program) plus several extra days for races
• Small group setting
• Group and individual pictures
• Hot lunch program
• Individual season award and awards banquet
• Family use of ski club cabin – brand new and recently renovated right behind Mtn. Tek
• Informal equipment swap/online buy and sell
• Fun social club atmosphere that encourages parent interaction and community building
• Free hot chocolate to help keep kids warm.
Visit us at www.mtwashingtonskiclub.com for information and to register now. See you on the slopes!
– Mount Washington Ski Club