The Mount Washington Ski Club has launched www.mtwashingtonskiclub.com, a full-service website. Program information, membership forms, athlete news and ski club events are now available easily to the public.
“To live up to expectations of our increasing membership and the technological savvy of our athletes while providing easy access to all club information – regardless of geographic location – was the rationale for building this website,” club president Terry Anderson explained.
The Mt. Washington Ski Club is a non-profit society incorporated under the Societies Act of the Province of British Columbia. The club operates under the umbrella of BC Alpine and Alpine Canada. Their aim is to provide a high quality and affordable ski program that:
• Builds character and self-esteem in participants;
• Recognizes different ski abilities and interests as part of the skill development process;
• Encourages individuals to achieve their highest potential;
• Recognizes the importance of a fun environment in everything we do;
• Develops and reinforces the importance of learning as a member of a team.
The MWSC provides a family oriented environment in which members make friends, develop a passion for alpine skiing and alpine ski racing, and achieve excellence in a sportsmanlike culture.
Programs are available for young athletes aged four years on up to 16 year olds who race competitively. Program registration is on now.