The House of Now Wellness Centre in downtown Courtenay is hosting its semi-annual benefit drive Saturday, Nov. 7.
Celebrate You! Autumn Wellness Event & YANA Benefit Drive is a great opportunity to indulge in a day of focused self care while supporting a valuable local non-profit society.
The community can enjoy yoga classes, develop.m.ental workshops, massage and other therapy sessions from certified professionals all by voluntary donation.
Donations go to You Are Not Alone – a community organization offering help to Comox Valley families who need to travel to access medical treatment for their children.
Consultations and therapy sessions include:
• Massage therapy by Hannah Beard RMT
• Consultations with Marny Elliott – emotional health therapist and parent coach
• Holistic health consultations with Arrow Gonsalves CYT – Heart Drum Beat Tao Yoga and Healing Services
• Mini sessions with Jessica Dorzinsky – Fully Alive Intuitive Coaching
• Information table/consultations with Simone Thompson RYT200 – Creative Yoga.
Workshops and classes include:
• 10 a.m. – noon: “5 Steps to Release Stress and Balance Your Body, Mind & Spirit” with Arrow Gonsalves.
• 10 – 11 a.m. or 1 – 2 p.m.: “The Nurtured Heart Approach – Building Inner Wealth In Children” with Marny Elliott.
• 12:30 – 2 p.m.: “The Wisdom of Your Body – Accessing Your Intuition to Transform Your Life” with Jessica Dorzinsky.
• 2:30 – 4 p.m.: “Creative Yoga Workshop” with Simone Thompson RYT200
• 4:30 – 6 p.m.: “Kundalini Yoga” with Holly Andris
This event is located at The House of Now, 536 Fifth Street, Courtenay.
For more information or to schedule your session(s), see the website event page at http://www.thehouseofnow.com/ or call Hannah Beard RMT at (778)992-0932